Orange & Almond Bliss Balls
Bliss Balls is a great treat that is full of great nutrition, healthy ingredients and they are delicious. They make the perfect snack!
Write a review
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup warm coconut oil
- 1 cup mixed natural almonds, pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Finely grated rind of two oranges
- Extra high quality cocoa or coconut for rolling
- Add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Add water to soften the mixture
- Roll into balls and into desiccated coconut.
- Put in freezer for 1hour before serving for the best taste (but you can eat immediately if you just can't wait, for sure!)
Inspired Health http://inspiredhealth.co.nz/