Don’t you just love the watch colour? This super slim watch also has great sleep insights, counts steps, monitors your heart rate, has long-life battery power and is a great motivator with fitness goals!
By Rachel Grunwell
- * Just turn up. Progression will happen through consistency. It’s like anything… do it more often and you’ll get better at it.
- * Enter an event. This can scare you into action!
- * Share you goal with friends. They can cheer you on and will hold you accountable.
- * Have a detailed plan on how you will achieve success ie write down where you will work out, when, how long, when you will have rest days etc… Motivation is great, but planning will give you a guide to follow.
- * Seek out expert support if you can afford it. Having a coach can help you to get optimum results, expand your knowledge base and they can advise you on how to train smart to avoid injury and burn-out etc.
- * Think about smaller goals on the journey and celebrate each milestone.
Pictured: Rachel getting some run tests done at the AUT Millennium in Auckland.